I took the opportunity that Söderåsen National Park (Sweden) was stormy to test my new jacket: the Black Diamond Stance Belay Hoody.
Overall I’m impress by the jacket, the Primaloft technology is lightweight and really keep you warm and dry, even under the rain. This is not an hard shell but I almost do not need anything more (thought I might take a poncho as extra layer if tropical rain would happen).
Overall Black Diamond make great products and every details of this jacket is an example.
This is my first gear review video, please let me know what you think in the comments bellow.
Also I review the Therm-a-Rest Trekker Pillow Case which works like a charm with my jacket. http://amzn.to/2osdMwp
My gears and where to buy them:
– Camera: Sony FDR-X1000V/W 4K Action Cam http://amzn.to/2owfETY
– Backpack: Osprey Men’s Atmos 65 AG http://amzn.to/2pXnjMm
– Water Bladder: Osprey Hydraulics Reservoir, 3 Liter http://amzn.to/2oPVwzC
– ABC Watch GPS: Suunto Ambit3 Peak HR http://amzn.to/2pJjNZs
– Base Layer Top: Odlo Baselayer Revolution Warm http://amzn.to/2oQ695r
– Base Layer Pant: Helly Hansen Men’s HH Warm Base Layer Pant http://amzn.to/2pXkXNq
– Shell layer: Black Diamond Stance Belay Hoody http://amzn.to/2pXloXY
– Stove: Optimus Nova Stove http://amzn.to/2oWo9cI
– Sleeping bag: Ajungilak down bag (winter)
– Pillow case: Therm-a-Rest Trekker Pillow Case http://amzn.to/2osdMwp
– Flashlight: LED Lenser T7.2 Tactical Torch http://amzn.to/2o9Ngvz
– Machete: Gerber Gator JR http://amzn.to/2pXCF3y
– Knife: Gerber Bear Grylls Folding Sheath Knife http://amzn.to/2os50OY
– Neoprene lunch bag: “Out To Lunch” from Aitaton http://amzn.to/2pJkUsf