Second and last part of my 2 days trekking to finish the SL3.
Sorry for the shakiness of some shots, my feet was full of blisters (see https://youtu.be/fw8FvHxK-1A ).
After a good night of sleep at the wind shelter I started my day and encounters a group of french hikers. There were part of the Eurorando 2016.
They were heading also to Brösarp, so I made most of the way with them (exculding the times when I went off trail).
Could not forget the moment when we sang the french anthem “La Marseillaise”.
Filmed with Sony ActionCam FDR-X1000V
Music: Diviners – Savannah (feat. Philly K) [NCS Release]
My gears and where to buy them:
– Camera: Sony FDR-X1000V/W 4K Action Cam http://amzn.to/2owfETY
– Backpack: Osprey Men’s Atmos 65 AG http://amzn.to/2pXnjMm
– ABC Watch GPS: Suunto Ambit3 Peak HR http://amzn.to/2pJjNZs
– Base Layer Top: Odlo Baselayer Revolution Warm http://amzn.to/2oQ695r
– Base Layer Pant: Helly Hansen Men’s HH Warm Base Layer Pant http://amzn.to/2pXkXNq
– Flashlight: LED Lenser T7.2 Tactical Torch http://amzn.to/2o9Ngvz
– Machete: Gerber Gator JR http://amzn.to/2pXCF3y
– Knife: Gerber Bear Grylls Folding Sheath Knife http://amzn.to/2os50OY
– Neoprene lunch bag: “Out To Lunch” from Aitaton http://amzn.to/2pJkUsf