This video is the first part of my 2 days trekking to finish the SL3. There are 2 videos because the 2nd day was unexpectedly different.
This first day I did 35km and had to stop because of blisters… but otherwise the weather was awesome and I could have stop at the next shelter, 7 km further.
Also this was my first field test of my new GPS ABC watch, the Suunto Ambit3 Peak Black. I will do a separate review for it, at one point.
Filmed with Sony ActionCam FDR-X1000V
Music: JJD – Adventure [NCS Release]
More info on the trail: http://en.skaneleden.se/
My gears and where to buy them:
– Camera: Sony FDR-X1000V/W 4K Action Cam http://amzn.to/2owfETY
– Backpack: Osprey Men’s Atmos 65 AG http://amzn.to/2pXnjMm
– ABC Watch GPS: Suunto Ambit3 Peak HR http://amzn.to/2pJjNZs
– Base Layer Top: Odlo Baselayer Revolution Warm http://amzn.to/2oQ695r
– Base Layer Pant: Helly Hansen Men’s HH Warm Base Layer Pant http://amzn.to/2pXkXNq
– Flashlight: LED Lenser T7.2 Tactical Torch http://amzn.to/2o9Ngvz
– Machete: Gerber Gator JR http://amzn.to/2pXCF3y
– Knife: Gerber Bear Grylls Folding Sheath Knife http://amzn.to/2os50OY
– Neoprene lunch bag: “Out To Lunch” from Aitaton http://amzn.to/2pJkUsf